European Shareholder Services Associate II with State Street Global Advisors
Skills You'll Use Every Single Day
- Processing of subscription and redemption activity into systems.
- Ensuring all instructions received from Clients are aligned with SSGA's instruction procedures and security controls.
- Investigation of any reconciliation exceptions related to subs and reds activity.
- Anti-money laundering / suspicious activity monitoring controls.
- Data analysis and report design.
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to evolve daily operational processes, recommend and implement changes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters.
- Collaborate with team members in other sites to ensure that operating model is consistent and to share standard methodology.
- Participate in key projects to improve efficiencies and re-evaluate processes.
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment
- You are willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
We are seeking an individual who is:
Level of Education:
Previous Level of Experience:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Very good English, other languages an advantage.
Equal Opportunities Statement
- Robust industry experience within Investment Operations or Transfer Agency function is desirable.
We employ a diverse group of people within our 26 worldwide locations and 10 investment centers. As an organization, we are committed to corporate social responsibility. Active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader, is a fundamental value at State Street. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer