EMEA Fund Operations Analyst
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
EMEA Fund Operations AnalystPurpose of Role :
State Street Global Advisors manages and is a promoter of around 350 European funds in multiple domiciles (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland and France). The SSGA EMEA Fund Operations team is responsible for oversight of SSGA's European fund platforms; ensuring a high level of service is provided, while adhering to regulatory requirements, monitoring risk tolerances and supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
Why Join Us
We aim to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and is able to meet their full potential. You will have the tools to help balance your professional and personal life - such as paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
- Perform detailed service provider fee invoice checking
- Liaise with Finance teams and Service providers to ensure payments are processed timely
- Perform ad-hoc fee analysis based on changes to products
- Maintain team Collaborate site
- Ensure adherence to internal SSGA policies and procedures.
- Document business processes and promote identification of control hotspots
- Ad-hoc Fund Administration tasks
- Investment Operations experience
- Finance/Accountancy degree (Preferred)
- Ability to understand front to back office operational workflows
- Be client and risk orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are required
- Ability to build strong working relationship with both internal and external contacts.
- Good judgment and strong analytical skills - the ability to identify issues and solutions.
- Excellent time management skills - the ability to run multiple tasks and deliverables while operating to tight deadlines.
- Ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Project work as required.
- Strong PC Skills - Excel / PowerPoint/ Access skills
- Employees are accountable for all tasks and responsibilities assigned and decisions undertaken as part of their respective role, and all State Street property entrusted to them.
- Employees must adhere to State Street procedures & regulations
- All employees must not to disclose any information that might be considered confidential without the relevant approval.
- All State Street employees are obliged to follow the company's Health and Safety and Environmental Protection regulations and procedures
- Employees must ensure (to the best of their ability) that the work environment is safe for themselves and their colleagues.