EMEA Business Continuity Consultant, AVP
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
EMEA Business Continuity Consultant, AVPPosition Description:
An opportunity within the Global Continuity Services group supporting continuity planning programme and strategically to lead the local team in Krakow has become available.
The successful candidate will support a comprehensive programme of continuity controls, providing input to improving operational resilience and supporting the ongoing development of recovery strategy across the region and globally. The position will also encompass guidance on the testing of recovery plans covering physical threat and technology loss as well as supporting incident management for business interruption and data breaches across the region.
Additional responsibilities relate to supporting third party risk management, outsourcing policy, corporate information security and recovery and resolution planning programmes partnering with subject matter experts in those fields.
Primary responsibilities / skills
- Support allocated business areas in developing Business Impact Analysis documents and recovery plans, including crisis management teams.
- Provide guidance on the testing of continuity plans covering loss of site, staff, business applications, internal and external dependencies in line with Corporate planning standards.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of developing situations
- Be able to provide quick and accurate internal communications during business incidents.
- Must be willing to provide support for incidents outside of office hours in line with possible disruptions.
- Provide support for data breach incidents including engage the appropriate incident management team and facilitating decision making in a timely manner.
- Increase understanding of appropriate solutions in line with criticality of business operations, and provide guidance to business groups.
- Provide a proactive approach in the analysis of any material organisational changes that could have impacts on business areas continuity plans.
- Raise risks and issues where appropriate in the Issues Management Tracking Tool and tracking known issues to resolution in a timely manner.
- Contribute to client due diligence requests and deliver client presentations in collaboration with Global Continuity Services as appropriate
- 3+ years financial services industry experience in business continuity, operations, risk, audit or compliance
- Organized and with attention to detail.
- Business continuity certification preferred, but not essential
- Strong analytical, communication, research and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage staff and communicate with all levels of seniority
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of relevant industry standards