Data Analytics Analyst (Advanced SQL), Officer
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Data Analytics Analyst (Advanced SQL), OfficerInformation Technology Audit Team
Within Corporate Audit, our Data Analytics (DA) team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage project delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. DA is integrated into the audit function and assists in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle.
Data Analytics Analyst
• Use appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources.
• Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
• Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc.
• Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests.
• Responsible for the data mining, manipulation, and support of Analytical Reports.
• Analyze and interpret reporting results to assist business users.
• Ensure reports are generated and distributed within expected time frames.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance.
• A relevant programming, application or reporting development experience. Advanced SQL required. Knowledge of other programming languages highly beneficial (e.g., Python).
• Experience using analytics / BI packages would be beneficial (e.g. Tableau, ACL, Business Objects, SAS, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, QlikView) to build client analysis solutions.
• A relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working in an international environment.
• Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
Potential for 5% domestic and / or international travel