Corporate Action Senior Administrator, Associate 2
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Corporate Action Senior Administrator, Associate 2Purpose of Role:
Complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures as established by the team's First Line Manager, including assisting other team members where required.
Responsibilities: To service State Street's clients by:
- Taking ownership and initiative of daily workload in order to ensure all critical actions and dates are met.
- Timely and accurate processing of Corporate Action responses for all events in all markets.
- Clearly and concisely communicating with clients when unclear responses are received or when responses have not been received.
- Providing prompt and informative replies on all client enquiries.
- Analysing client requests to ensure optimum service provided
- Liaise with colleagues within Asset Servicing and in other areas of State Street to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved as they arise
- Participate and complete assigned projects and departmental initiatives as required.
- Assist in collating departmental MIS.
- Work within the parameters set out by internal operating procedures.
- Escalate potential issues to FLM in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred but not essential.
- Candidate should have the ability to adapt quickly to new systems and processes affecting their role.
- Good team player who is flexible to change and the needs of the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical.
- Should be capable of working in a deadline/volume driven environment whilst maintaining accuracy and focus
- Able to prioritise and focus on the most urgent and important task.
- Should exhibit skill in planning and monitoring workload including self-management in order to achieve goals within expected timescales.