Client Service Support Specialist, Associate
Client Service Support Specialist Poland Associate 2 Who we are looking for:
2+ years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions. Past client service experience would be advantageous Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Clint service support Administrator you will be responsiable for the below tasks: Principal Task:
Reporting and Reconciliation:
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites in all aspects of service.
- Review tasks/reports and completes the reviewers' checklist.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high-risk asset-servicing functions.
Communication and Relationships:
- Prepare and review of the reporting for client purpose e.g. KPI, Board packs, Activity Sheets, payment requests, expense calculations and review.
- Track and conduct research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Update various logs, spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Produce monthly and annual reporting requirements and seek validation.
- Produce meeting agenda's materials and minutes and seek validation.
- Produce ad hoc client reporting requests and seek validation.
What we value:
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites.
- Proactively identify service issues with client-facing impact and bring them to the attention of the appropriate parties for the resolution.
- Initiate communication to clients on complex asset-servicing matters.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Ensure departmental procedures are in place and controls are implemented.
- Coordinate with the Team Managers and internal departments to meet the client needs.
- Participate in transitions, implementation of new tools, special projects.
- Provide training to less experienced employees in the course of day-to-day work, provide guidance and adequate source of help for queries.
- Actively participate in the development of newly hired employees. Support and guide them during the onboarding process.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Maintain systematic filing practices.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping
- Able to operate under pressure with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Comfortable leading and motivating others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities to assist the team.
- Strong knowledge of asset-servicing and strong understanding of domestic and international markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Numeracy/literacy skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- French skills (writing + speaking) - for French Teams only.
- Custody knowledge required - for Custody teams only.
About State Street What we do.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
- State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers