Client Service Specialist with State Street Global Advisors
SSGA is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutions.
SSGA's EMEA Institutional Client Group (ICG) is responsible for all institutional client facing activities in the EMEA, including new business development, relationship management, client service and client on-boarding. This team includes over 100 individuals across our Defined Benefits (DB), Defined Contributions (DC), Global Cash and Official Institutions Group businesses.
In this role you will work with our ICG Client Relationship Managers to service and support our existing client relationships. You will interact directly with our clients and have the opportunity to help craft our ongoing client servicing model and improve our existing processes regarding client service and engagement. You may also assist in the development of our existing relationships through supporting new business opportunities working with our sales teams. There is no management responsibility required for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide Client Services support for client facing activities in EMEA
- Support Client Relationship Managers in responding to client inquiries and requests
- Provide the Client Engagement team with support to ad hoc projects and one-off enquiries
- Assist with data analysis activities related to projects
- Contribute to client satisfaction and retention via outstanding client service capability
- Deliver precise and accurate interactions with clients
- Act with urgency ensuring any client issues are appropriately raised
- Develop collaborative relationship with internal partners to deliver a consistent, scalable and controllable service model
- Participate in projects supporting ICG and SSGA initiatives
- 3 years of financial services industry experience
- Additional languages would be a benefit (Italian, German, French)
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to quickly problem solve in demanding environment
- Handle difficult relationships or situations with appropriate care and responsiveness
- Creative and upbeat with strong work ethic and intellectually curious
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail-orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Capability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus
Location Krakow - Poland