Client Service Operations Senior Specialist with French, Associate 2
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Service Operations Senior Specialist with French, Associate 2PRINCIPAL TASKS
- Reviews tasks/reports and completes the reviewers' checklist.
- Provides inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
- Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose e.g. KPI or Boardpacks.
- Track and conduct research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact..
- Produce Ad Hoc clients reporting requests and seek validation.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Coordinate with the Team Managers and internal departments to meet client needs.
- Able to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- French skills: working knowledge (writing + speak)