Client Reporting Specialist, Associate 2
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Reporting Specialist, Associate 2International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of Transfer Agency services to European Asset Managers and their clients. As part of State Street Bank we are Luxembourg's number one third party Transfer Agency Service Provider.
We are seeking an experienced Reporting Professional to join our Reporting Team. Working within a specialist department you will be creating bespoke financial reports for our wide range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to develop their financial career within a leading organisation.
- Running daily, weekly, monthly and other regular reports for our clients.
- Create ad hoc reports using Cognos for internal and external clients.
- Accurate completion of all shareholder requests
- Production of reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare Management Information Reporting (Ad hoc and regular)
- Daily interaction with clients (fund managers) and internal departments to resolve reporting related queries
- Preparation & delivery of accurate reports to meet strict daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Adherence to strict financial procedures in line with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and collate TA data information to comply with internal & external audit requests
- Maintain and run the existing MS-Access databases
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Able to seek assistance and escalate and identify errors when necessary
- Driven and dynamic work ethic and a strong team player attitude
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset. MS-Excel knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience within a financial services or banking environment is an additional asset
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway