Business Technology Supervisor (AIS), Senior Associate
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Technology Supervisor (AIS), Senior AssociateSenior Associates are responsible for complying with the direction, policies, and guidelines for their department. They interpret client and business needs and implement short and long-term solutions to ensure that all client and business needs are met. They also assist with planning and management of all relevant project work.
- Understands and is responsible for project delivery, and the implementation of operating policies within area managed. Maintains client/business service levels in accordance with IFS internal controls and the regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Senior Management project reporting and recording regular progress and achievements
- Responsible for project development tracking, ensuring requirements are fully scoped out and identifiable, implementation target deadlines are achieved. Charting actual unit usage vs planned unit usage. Monitoring and reporting on scope creep
- Liaise with Development BA's and business team to ensure all business requirements are clearly identified
- Maintaining and distributing individual project roadmap
- Responsible for Testing and signing off on all enhancements & fix releases in both test environments. Investigate potential Issues & work to resolve
- Understands the Industrialized Agile Process and the relevant Product owner & SME IA team roles.
- Coordinate and assist business testing and ensuring timely UAT sign off.
- Ensuring prioritization of all high risk issues.
- Manage weekly communication process where applicable, including regular project calls, collating agenda, minutes & follow up items for all parties.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with client/development teams, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Develop specialist knowledge/expertise in their own discipline & shares expertise with colleagues and other departments including new development request Analysis & new development demonstrations where applicable
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls where applicable.
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Minimum 3 years within Fund Administration
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MSOffice suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway