Business Control Risk Supervisor - SA
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Control Risk Supervisor - SAWe're seeking a new member of our team who will:
- Control Monitoring & Testing: Proactively challenge control environment in business, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration area. Perform "deep dive" investigations on business processes and assist in the identification and socialization of control gaps. Perform business-aligned Control Testing & Assurance for risks and controls executed in Poland.
- Incident management: Review and challenge incidents reported in the business. Analyze risk data, risk indicators and risk trends. Provide reporting as required by management and Business.
- Control Framework: Work with business units to improve the control framework and develop action plans to remediate identified control gaps. Ensure that risk incidents and issues are assessed, prioritized, tracked, and reported for review at appropriate intervals to the relevant bodies. Assist in the writing of policies and procedures associated with business risk controls.
- Issue Management(Archer): Review and approve Issues/Control Gaps logged in Archer; perform independent review or remediating actions; verify evidence of completion and approve Issues for closure in Archer.
- Risk Assessments: Identify risk areas and support Risk Assessments (INFRA, RCSA) performed by line Fund Accounting and Fund Administration teams.
- Risk reporting: Provide strong management reporting. Monitor, actively manage and reports risk and compliance issues. Timely escalate any risk matters to SSBI GmbH Poland Branch senior management and to the SSBI GmbH Poland branch Head of FLOD Business Controls.
- Collaboration: Establish strong relationships with key functional teams operating in Poland, including Fund Accounting and Fund Administration Line Teams, Business Control teams, Enterprise Risk Management and Corporate Compliance.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Good understanding of Fund Accounting and/or Fund Administration, Derivatives, SecVal is a plus
- Experience or Interest in Risk Management and Compliance
- Excellent writing, data management, and reporting skills
- Good facility with MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and dedication to the pursuit of data quality
- High degree of intellectual curiosity•
- Good work-life balance
- Employees savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities