Business Analyst, Senior Associate
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
Support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of Target Operating model by providing operating model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control. Scope of responsibilities:
Skills we value:
- Execution and delivery of GAO control programs;
- Driving Risk Assessment Programs [incl. INFRA];
- Control Rationalization [ identification of controls, control gaps, controls documentation];
- Archer Self-Identified Issue Management Program - tracking and reporting;
- Audit Findings - tracking and reporting;
- Business Controls Team queries support;
- Compliance procedures;
- Leading implementation of new Finance policies within GAO;
- Various projects management across GAO;
- Daily cooperation with Global Process Owners and Service Delivery Leads within GAO.
- 5 years of experience in similar position;
- Project Management experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects;
- Ability to observing and preventing potential issues; being proactive;
- Attention to details is crucial;
- Very good English.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.