Back Office Agent - Senior Process Associate - Swedish
Back Office Agent - Senior Process Associate - Swedish - BFS011505
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Back Office Agent - Process Associate - Swedish!
Back-Office Operations Consultant will be responsible for helping ensure complete customer satisfaction with RSA by providing back-office service contacting the Team via telephone, e-mail or other electronic systems.
- Back office operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors,
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer,
- Provide support to UW (e-mail / chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings,
- Manage system stop and provide approval as per company guidelines,
- Handle policy issuance / maintenance activities,
- Communicate with customer (e-mail / chat) & process their requests in systems,
- Communicate (phone/ e-mail) with vendors/ partners to solve their queries,
- Contact other insurance companies to seek prospect's existing insurance details,
- Maintain customer records in internal systems,
- Interaction with internal teams like products/ claims over emails,
- To carry out other functions and responsibilities determined by the Employer.
- Very good knowledge of Swedish, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Relevant work experience in the field in Care or Non-Life insurance processes / Customer Service/ Policy Admin/ sales support experience (not mandatorily)
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Understanding of the culture of the serviced country.
- Candidate is open and skilled in using one's interpersonal style to meaningfully understand and interact with others.
- University graduate.
- Understanding of Company and customer processes and policies. Follows working instructions. Demonstrates the ability to increase overall learning and performance by constantly adhering to policies and procedures.
- Solution-oriented. Identifies and analyses problems to make logical, fact- based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies.
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer commitment through customer feedback, follow-up and strong relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer satisfaction. Displays professionalism and confidence towards the customer.
- Understands the goals of the organization and achieves ambitious individual goals that are consistent with overall Company goals.
- Very attentive and active listener. Fosters open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 31, 2020, 3:28:27 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time