Auditor - Corporate Audit
- Location: Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Auditor - Corporate AuditSTATE STREET'S CORPORATE AUDIT DEPARTMENT
At State Street, our people are our most valuable - and valued - resource. We know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company's continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 29 countries and more than 35,000 employees worldwide, we offer flexible schedules, continuous training, global exposure and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth.
As a member of State Street Corporation's Audit Division you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. Our team of 300 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company's daily operations.
Corporate Audit is seeking a self-motivated, strategic thinker with excellent collaboration skills to independently perform risk and control assessments and execute testing during audits. In this role the candidate will work collaboratively with audit team members to assess the design and operating effectiveness of manual and automated internal controls that mitigate both business and technology related risks.
- Perform audit work as assigned, leveraging Corporate Audit's risk based methodology
- Provide technical leadership regarding assessments of the organization's control environment, including knowledge of business /and or information technology control frameworks, key business / and or information technology processes, and design of business and / or information technology audit control assurance tests
- Investigate and develop audit solutions for unique and/or complex situations
- Evaluate the adequacy and timeliness of management's response and the corrective action taken on all significant weaknesses noted in audit reports
The individual should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An understanding of risk and controls
- The ability to create and complete within deadlines general controls assessment and testing
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong project management and leadership abilities
- Must have or be willing to obtain a relevant audit certification such as CISA/ CIA/CPA
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Audit experience in public accounting, advisory services, risk consulting, internal audit, preferably in the financial services sector.
Up to 25% primarily within Europe.