Application Developer, Officer
At this position, you will be responsible for development and support of small applications and macros targeted for MS Office suite. Also support of full development life cycle for applications including help with requirements gathering, development, support during User Acceptance Testing, support in production, bug fixes and enhancements. Major Responsibilities:
- Develop small applications in Microsoft Office suite using VBA, VB.Net or C#.
- Perform Project Analysis of requirements received for each development effort.
- Maintain each development cycle stage to ensure timely delivery of application (e.g. UAT, SQA).
- Provide operating support of developed applications.
- Continually review and redefine development processes, learn new methods and practices.
Required Competencies :
- 3+ years' experience in VBA or VB.NET development in Microsoft Office environment.
- Practical SQL knowledge.
- Experience with C# will is an asset.
- Experience with GIT and/or other version control systems.
- Familiarity of Agile development methods
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree
What We Offer
- Motivation for learning new things
- Internal client service
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops