Transaction Processing Automation Analyst, Associate
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) Who we are looking for
IFDS is the leading supplier of third-party fund administration and Transfer Agency services to European investment clients and their customers. We are currently experiencing high levels of growth and are seeking an experienced SWIFT professional to join our team. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Support set up of SWIFT connectivity for automated trading and delivery of electronic statements via SWIFT for new and existing clients (both ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 interfaces)
- Plan and conduct testing with distributors and trading platform providers (e.g. Calastone, Fundsettle) for new SWIFT connectivity
- Support production support team in resolving issues related to the automated transaction processing interfaces
- Support business stakeholder and customer relationship managers by answering queries and providing documentation related to IFDS automated transaction processing capability
- Act as a SWIFT subject matter expert within IFDS and keep abreast of planned changes to the SWIFT standards
- Maintain internal documentation related to IFDS automated transaction processing interfaces and capabilities
- Support maintenance and improvement initiatives related to IFDS automated transaction processing capabilities by reviewing and documenting requirements and updating interface mapping specifications (e.g. annual SWIFT standards releases, migration from MT to MX interfaces)
- Track progress and report on the status of activities, risks and issues related to transaction processing automation projects
- Present monthly status updates covering key projects to senior management stakeholders
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Good prioritization and time management
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- SWIFT Certification would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience with implementation and support of SWIFT interfaces (ISO 15022 and ISO 20022)
- Experience in Fund Administration and Transfer Agency a clear preference
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers