Trade and Settlement Administrator with German, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Trade and Settlement Administrator with German, Associate 2Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Trade and Settlement Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Authenticating, reviewing, analysing, matching and processing all instructions correctly and timely considering the various market requirements/deadlines and obtaining necessary/missing data if required. Providing coverage for other Trade and Settlement Administrators during their absence.
- Keeping accurate and complete files of all daily transactions and ensure that these are processed correctly. Performing End-of-Day checks and ensuring proper documentation as per existing procedures.
- Daily monitoring of failed/unmatched trades. Contacting clients/brokers and/or SSB`s internal Backoffice directly in order to solve settlement problems and ensuring that settlement takes place in a timely manner.
- Monitoring transactions in the German settlement system Cascade and performing reconciliations between Cascade and State Street custody/accounting systems.
- Keeping up-to-date with all changes in market practices/procedures/new technology as well as internal changes within SSB
- Developing respectful, helpful and professional relationships with both internal and external parties in order to resolve problems quickly.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Bank apprenticeship or educational training in accounting / banking or equivalent job practice
- General knowledge of the common investment vehicles and market products
- PC Usage in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook)
- Very good skills in German and English language, any other language is beneficial
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of quality
- Strong commitment towards excellent Customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Competitive benefits and salary package (employee savings plan, Life insurance premium package, VIP medical package and many others)
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway