Test Analyst, Associate
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) - Change Management Who we are looking for
The Test Analyst is responsible for conducting test activities on Transfer Agency systems utilized in the IFDS Transfer Agency business across Europe. Key goal is executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of any change to a Transfer Agency application to agreed standards, ensuring that the quality of the output is of a consistently, high standard. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Test Analyst you will be responsible for :
What we value
- Generate high quality test plans and test results for each project the team are engaged on.
- Create comprehensive test documentation with well-defined, reusable test scripts that are traceable back to requirements.
- Contribute to reporting to stakeholders and senior management including appropriate metrics.
- Execute testing to agreed internal standards; ensure documentation is to an audit-able standard.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into an established environment while at the same time meeting deadlines.
- Management of risk and issue escalation.
- Contribute to shift left philosophy by reviewing all BRDs, providing detailed feedback based on working knowledge of the system being changed and best practice requirements validation.
- React dynamically to changing priorities.
- Communicate accurate Test status to Test Manager, Project Manager, external vendors and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Test Charter/Methodology to industry best practice and based on industry standards (ISTQB).
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in developing test plans for functional testing.
- Experience in test execution, defect classification and prioritization.
- Proven ability to deliver high standard deliverable and documentation.
- Ability to review project deliverable for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Proven ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Qualified to ISTQB Foundation level.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Good command of English
- Higher education, Computer Science Degree (desirable).
- At least 2 years of testing experience in a similar position (experience in testing of finance, banking or investment banking software would be a plus)
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers