Talent Sourcing Specialist
Currently we are growing our Team and we are looking for a new, talented Team member to join Sourcing Team in Gdansk. As a Sourcing Talent Specialist, you will cooperate with the recruiters to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join Cognizant across EMEA.
In order to perform successfully, you need to be an excellent communicator who is persuasive and has great interpersonal skills, highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once. As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will be a part of the Continental Europe Recruitment Team. We propose teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here. Your responsibilities:
Required skills for the job:
- Source candidates through online channels (job boards, internal database, forums, social platforms and professional networks).
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview support.
- Cooperate with the recruiting team about sourcing techniques and effective strategies.
- Cooperate actively with the onsite recruitment team and maintain good relationship with the business.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates, developing new channels of sourcing for our various locations.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist or similar role will be an asset (at least 6 months).
- Must have strong communication skills in English language.
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Good at in using job boards, professional, social-networking sites for sourcing.
- Online Social Media Knowledge.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Ability to work on various IT skill requirements and new technologies
- Opportunity to be part of a international organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Are you interested? If yes, then please apply online.
If you have any specific questions before you would apply, feel free to contact:
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 06 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.