- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
SharePoint DeveloperMake your mark in IT @State Street
The EMEA IT CAO Team is responsible for the efficiency of the EMEA Technology Operation. Key responsibilities include: promoting a vision of an inclusive, supportive and prosperous community across EMEA; fostering strong working relationships with key partners and stakeholders; developing improvement programs and business opportunities; and ensuring sound financial, human resource and contract management practices. The department offers both a local BAU leadership role providing operational stability and effective oversight, plus a strategic team supporting a continuous improvement service.
We are currently recruiting a SharePoint Developer to help automate and streamline a number of our process within IT and the Business.
- The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for defining technical requirements and developing solutions and deploying the custom apps to the SharePoint sites
- Responding and resolving support enquiries on SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint online.
- Designing and supporting reports using SSRS.
- Support changes in the existing implemented automation process and development of new workflow process.
- Development experience with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online
- Hands-on in developing and deploying web parts/apps
- Experience working with SSRS and InfoPath.
- Experience/Knowledge of PowerShell and Power apps and Bootstrap
- Strong interpersonal skills that inspire commitment, collaboration and teamwork
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
- Adaptable, strategic thinker with the capacity to manage and lead change
- Capacity to identify common interests and negotiate solutions involving diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrates change champion stature, projecting confidence and composure
- Trustworthy change champion who demonstrates openness, trust, ethics and integrity
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway