Senior Trade Support Analyst, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Trade Support Analyst, Associate 2IMS Transaction Management role is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty's relationship. Senior Transaction Management Analyst speaks with financial institution representatives on a daily basis to ensure the trade processing. The role includes responsibilities to support SA with team management, work distribution and training for new team members.
- Service all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients' inbound trade notifications and tie back included economical against broker confirmation
- Investigate and escalate any discrepancies outside of given tolerances
- Dispatch settlement instruction and monitor outbound messages to custodians, fund accounting and other third parties.
- Onboarding and support of A1 team members
- Support the Team Leader with team management and work distribution
- Management of second level queries and escalation
- Supporting junior member of the team with more difficult tasks
- Multiple shifts, job starting at 9:00 a.m. rotating with 11:00 a.m.
- Excellent academic background, preferred degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Multitasking ability
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; work collaboratively; High Stress resistance
- Candidates for this position will ideally have gained one to three years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway