Senior Client Service Specialist, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Client Service Specialist, Associate 2PRINCIPAL TASKS
- Takes leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Reviews tasks/reports and completes the reviewers' checklist.
- Provides inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Produce Ad Hoc clients reporting requests and seek validation.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in Donor Sites.
- Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Able to operate under pressurized situations with time sensitive deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway