Project Manager, Officer (Germany)
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Project Manager, Officer (Germany)Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget primarily supporting State Street Germany. The jobholder may also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects.
Project Management/ Change Management
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable)
- Secures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Provides risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Performs Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
Core business requirements
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in IT implementation or lean/process reengineering projects within financial services).
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards, Six Sigma & required certifications (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage.
- Fluent English, knowledge of German will be an advantage
Core soft skills
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor