Project Manager (Agile), Officer
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
As the Agile Project Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of learning professionals dedicated to designing, delivery, and building learning content, as well as leading complex agile learning projects. You will meet Program Managers and Learning Consultants as needed to discuss learning requirements and agile team staffing and availability. Additionally, your tasks will include:
- Leading the agile team including HR related activities, implementing new processes, and ensuring the delivery of quality learning solutions.
- Supporting the resource management process by understanding incoming demand, aligning capacity to demand, and balancing workloads.
- Tracking and reporting out on assigned team with regards to total design/delivery staff headcount, utilization, current bench strength, and future staffing plan.
- Ensuring inter-connectivity between agile team and content SMEs.
- Monitoring & reporting on KPIs.
- Resolving operational delivery issues.
- Managing complex demand management items as agile projects.
- Participating in regular pipeline reviews to plan demand and availability ahead of time.
- Providing regular status updates and raising risks and roadblocks to the Design & Delivery Resource Manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a global environment with various stakeholders.
- Previous experience as a supervisor/people manager is a must.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Background in a learning & development environment would be an advantage.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway