Process Optimisation Consultant, Officer
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Process Optimisation Consultant, OfficerGrow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The prime objective of the Process Optimisation Consultant is to facilitate the optimisation of operating model design, working with key stakeholders to reengineer key functions and processes within the relevant end-to-end operating model.
- Lead and assist relevant business and shared service teams in the delivery of complex organisational design, operating model or process change programmes/projects as set out in State Street's global & local programme portfolio.
- Provide consultancy and/or drive the team's strategy to optimize and standardize operational processes in line with the organisational objectives.
- Be able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modelling etc.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of process improvement recommendations and implementation as per specific project objectives
- Lead planning, execution and management of assigned projects; ensure proper risk management framework is established and followed
- Follow and maintain specific process tools and templates to be used through project execution (e.g. BPMN)
- Ability to document operational processes in a process flow or value stream mapping (e.g. BPMN standards)
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma (formal certification would be an advantage) tools and methods. Knowledge of other project methodologies would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- 4-6 years job related experience in process design and/or operating model transformation initiatives
- Financial Industry/Consultancy expertise would be considered a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor