Pricing Manager, Officer
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Pricing Manager, OfficerMake Your Mark @ State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Understands role of individual and department within MDS / Sec Val division and is able to navigate within department to achieve desired results.
- Carries out daily responsibilities independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Holds self and/or others accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments, deadlines, or milestones.
- Independently resolves problems without requiring manager input for each solution
- Clearly communicates complex operational or technical subjects to internal or external clients, both in formal and informal settings
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, within department and teams
- Viewed by subordinates, superiors, and external clients as demonstrating maturity, professional conduct and common courtesy
- Leads others in generating solutions that represent the groups' best collective thinking
- Supports and motivates others to reach goals
- Utilizes diverse workforce and talent to attain individual, team, and department goals
- Shows a positive attitude in changing organizational situations
- 5+ years working in the provision of fund administration services or have worked in another aspect of the Financial Services Industry for a number of years.
- Confident in dealing with all situations; Excellent Communication; Organisational and Report Writing skills; Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Proven experience of team management in a financial services environment.
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Develop talent
- Leader / Motivator
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor