Middle Office Specialist, Associate 2
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Middle Office Specialist, Associate 2Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Middle Office Specialist, Associate 2 you will be responsible for:
- Trade File Processing:
- Trade Confirmation and Trade Reporting:
Track status of unsigned, inaccurate and missing OTC confirmations and provide the Fund with a weekly status report
- Trade Exports/Settlement Instructions
Provide settlement instructions received from the Fund, for applicable security types, to prime brokers and custodians
- Monitor Trade Settlement
- Collateral Management & Treasury
As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
Training of Associates in the daily processes.
- Reporting to Ireland Office
Highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
Ensure daily correspondence with the Ireland Office to keep the Operations Manager up to date with relevant issues.
During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Financial product knowledge useful but not essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities