Middle Office Senior Administrator in Cash & Collateral Team
Middle Office Senior Administrator in Cash & Collateral Team, Associate 2 Who we are looking for:
A person who will perform the daily Collateral Management and Cash processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Middle Office Senior Administrator you will:
What we value:
- Calculate all collateral movements required in accordance with the terms specified in the ISDA, PSA and ISMA agreements, as received by IFS.
- As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
- Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
- Training of Associates in the daily processes.
- Perform the collateral and cash management work flows on allocated clients
- Ensure all daily counterpart statements are received and reviewed by the Team
- Interact on a daily basis with external parties i.e. clients and ISDA counterparts
- Identify trade, IA and collateral balance breaks with counterparties
- Ensure all agreed collateral moves are completed, with the appropriate systems updated as record
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Ensure Detailed Checklist is complete
- During the course of normal day to day activities, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Reporting to Ireland Office
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- Cash moves (SWIFT)
- Good understanding of currency settlement and other applicable deadlines
- Understand the process flow from trade inception to close out
- A knowledge of OTC product types, collateral, cash and treasury related requirements
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other benefits. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. In addition, our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers