Junior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Junior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Essential Qualifications
• Science, computer science or engineering degree
• 0-1 year of experience in pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry (preferably relevant experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage) Essential skills
• Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools will be an advantage • Computer literacy is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Demonstrated ability to be innovative and a creative thinker Operational Responsibilities
• Responsible for global regulatory submission / dossier publishing day-to-day activities and deliverables.
• Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository.
• Performing high level of files' formatting using the client provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.).
• Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities as per the business requirements.
• Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation.
• Following established processes and procedures and adhering to Client work instructions and procedures
• Self-motivation • Achievement building orientation
• Relationship building
• Punctuality (self-discipline) What we offer
• Cooperation with the most incredible team you ever met
• Opportunity to be a part of rapidly expanding and well-known global organization
• Role that allows you to progress both professionally and personally
• Diverse and multinational work environ ment
• Inspiring work atmosphere
• Excellent location and office space
• Competitive salary and benefits To know more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company, please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway. You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 28 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.