IT Summer Internship Programme
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
IT Summer Internship ProgrammeIT Summer Internship Programme
Grow your career in Global Technology Services From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the fintech industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're hiring the industry's top Information Technology talent as we implement our plans to digitize our company. Join us to drive the future of State Street forward.
What is the internship all about? State Street's Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. Our 3 month paid internship program will allow you get first hand experience in one of the following areas of the Global Technology Services:
- Continuous Operations - Ensure critical IT services are delivered with minimum disruption to enable a reliable application platform, whilst constantly searching for solutions that provide improved application functionality and increased performance.
- Operational Excellence - Providing consultancy services to all State Street customers internally by means of Service / Process mapping, analysis and improvement reducing waste where possible.
- Security Administration - Delivering a critical service to internal and external customers ensuring application access is managed in a manner that reduces Risk to the business and meets our Regulatory requirements.
Apart from on-the-job training in the area you are assigned to, you will join other interns in a coordinated training program that comprises of an induction program as well as a series of lunch and learn sessions that are geared towards providing you with an overview of our organization and our products. You will be paired up with a 'buddy' on day one who can offer you their experience, knowledge, and guidance throughout the internship. Very often, interns who perform and exceed expectations will be considered
6 Things You Need To Be a Great Fit
- You are a well-rounded student with a combination of academic aptitude, proven leadership capabilities, and excellent communication skills
- Student of Computer Sciences, preferably finalizing the Bachelor or Master degree, keen to continue part time or full-time career
- A broad understanding of IT Infrastructure landscapes coupled with demonstrable experience of Computer System Monitoring and Management, Lean or Continuous Improvement exposure, attention to detail and quick learner will be considered a plus
- Desire to develop your career in a global Financial Services organisation
- Involved in local IT student meetups would be an added advantage
- Good written and spoken English skills
What's In It For You?
- Kick-start of Your career - possibility to stay for permanent role
- Get paid while you learn
- International and dynamic work environment
- Lots of development opportunities, both personal and professional
- Chance to Make Your Mark in IT!
Internship duration: July-September
The recruitment process comprises of 2 stages: screening interview and face-to-face interview.