IT Security Analyst, Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street Responsibilities:
Customer Service Skills:
- To support State Street's 24/7 Security Administration Services Help Desk.
- Provide internal Help Desk support for our global employee and client base.
- Field incoming calls from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
- Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
- Provides support for approximately 50 platforms across several hundred mainframe, midrange and web based applications.
- Handles approximately 80 to 120 calls per day maintaining average handle times between 3 and 5 minutes.
- The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- The ability to self-manage by using internal helpdesk SOP knowledge base.
- The ability to adapt to updates in procedures and processes.
- Field incoming English calls globally from over 29 different countries
- The ability to adapt to various accents and language cadences spoken in the English language
- Field incoming calls from either France, Germany, or Italy (at least 1)
- Preferably, the ability to switch between English and French, German, or Italian (at least 1) throughout the work day.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field
- Minimum 3 year experience in a customer service or IT support environment
- Fluency in English language and preferably at least one of the following - French, German, or Italian
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, to various situations and audiences
- Professional maturity, enthusiasm, flexibility and proactive approach
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway