Head of PMO Shared Services and Demand Management, VP
What you will be responsible for:
- Dedicated, full time PMO Poland shared services capability lead including program and people management (Program managers, Project managers, PMO) performance management, capability build, talent development, recruitment and professional development
- Provide portfolio management services to PL HUB and PMO Poland capability lead;
- Overlook local headcount management process including demand collection, site growth planning and execution (+/- 1000 HC moves YoY); secure close alignment with financial and budgetary process for PL HUB site;
- Provide pro-active consultancy services to PL HUB COO and Branch Manager in terms of HC movements, alignment to budget, recruitment pace and realization of productivity saves program . Able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modeling, etc.;
- Report on progress of individual initiatives, issues and challenges to key stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis in a constructive, solutions-focused manner.
What we value:
- Provides comprehensive and holistic consultancy services with regards to PL HUB headcount management process to Senior management;
- Provides day-to-day leadership for all programme and project activities within a portfolio of resources under ones remit, works with senior management to define requirements, establish priorities, objectives, and define program success;
- Set agenda for governance meetings and delivers information on status and health of the program. This includes, but is not limited to - budget, timing, scope, issues, risks, and competing priorities;
- Escalates risks and issues appropriately;
- Provides analysis of risks to program scope changes and/or definition of success;
- Communicates efficiently and manages relationships with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Executive / Senior Management, PMO, team members, business units, end users);
- Adheres to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision;
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations;
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills;
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong team and people management ability;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven 10+ years job related experience in a related position; program management, headcount management and/or operating model transformation initiatives experience required;
- Proven experience managing people;
- Ability to conduct qualitative and qualitative analysis of data within the operational processes. Ability to develop and maintain scorecards and metrics;
- Strong analytical skillset is a must; able to collect, analyze, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders;
- Able to translate 'complex to simple'; high presentation skills;
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines;
- PMP certificate an advantage; fluent knowledge of program/project management methodologies is a must;
- Fluent in data management tools and best practice;
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision is a must;
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training;
- Excellent communication and writing skills required;
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, MS Project.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.