Data Transformation Associate
- Update macroeconomic, financial, and industry data in specified time frame.
- Look for new ways to improve update process.
- Data addition as requested by manager.
- Quality check all data.
- Document all update procedures.
- Provide second level support to customer tickets.
- Notify clients of data changes/additions/discontinuations via Service Bulletins.
- Work on projects as assigned by manager.
- University degree (ideally in Economics, Political Science, Business Administration or related fields)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good MS Office skills, esp. Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative team spirit, curiosity to constantly keep thinking of unique approaches and solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Participation in English classes
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.