Client Trade Support - Senior Client Service Representative , Associate 2
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Job Description:
Client Trade Support within Asset Management Services department is responsible for client service continuity of US based clients. Team will work closely with CTS US in order to extend a high quality service during EMEA time zone. Administrators would be mostly, but not only, specialized in trade support and direct interaction with multiple clients and Investment Managers.
The team has a strong focus on networking both internally and externally to resolve complex inquiries. The ideal candidate would be someone with a solutions driven mindset eager to expand their network and understanding of both State Street and market operations. Whilst always keeping risk awareness and the drive to understand complex scenarios in a changing environment, top of mind. Responsibilities:
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Drive your knowledge and understanding within the division through seeking information from all available sources especially State Street's SME's.
- Effective communication across numerous internal and external groups and departments.
- Actively seek management input where required to see inquiries through to completion.
- Contribute actively in team activities, share experiences and ideas.
- Effectively co-working with other CTS locations in order to provide complex client service.
- Fluency in English required.
- PC literate and competent in use of MS Office.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Strong organizational skills, team orientation and knowledge sharing mindset.
- Understanding of the asset management industry and finance environment
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway