Business Production Support Specialist
Grow your career at State Street:
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Production Support Activities:
Functional Team Responsibilities:
- Act as first level support for incidents or requests made to the Business Production Support Team, to provide support on application configuration, administration, processes and data integration.
- Assess situations and provide recommended workarounds or solutions to resolve problems.
- Record analyses and resolutions in ServiceNow tickets.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to identify trends and recommendations for improvements of recurring issues or problem areas.
- Coordinate issue hand-offs to business subject matter experts or to the development team.
- Resolve File errors for non-conforming application feeds
- Provide process and product subject matter expertise on SailPoint and Identity and Access Governance.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on business systems and processes.
- Provide support for product issues.
- Adhere to all documented standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to production incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving - Problem solving, creative thinking and decision making.
- Behavioral characteristics - Personal organization.
- Business knowledge - Business principles and practices, industry knowledge, organizational knowledge and solutions knowledge related to identity and access management.
- Communication skills - Oral communications, teaching and written communications.
- Interaction skills - Facilitation and negotiation, influencing, and teamwork.
- Software application knowledge - Knowledge of SailPoint is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple requests and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and supportive team member.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail orientated, demonstrating ability to work both independently and in group settings.
- Must be able to share and communicate ideas and processes in verbal and written form in a clear and concise manner.
- To be accurate in all work performed.
- Exceptional Customer service and accuracy is key
- Maintain a positive and proactive service spirit in all work. Promote a cohesive team environment with co-workers.
- To stay up to date with product, procedure and other pertinent changes. To attend and complete training that enhances one's ability to perform his or her job.
- 1-3 years of Technology Business Analyst experience
- SailPoint experience (preferred)
- Service Now experience (preferred)Education:
Bachelor's degree in Technology or Information Security
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway