Business Control Analyst, Senior Associate
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Function which is focused on mitigating risk from within the first line of defense (FLOD) through more defined control monitoring
- Take responsibilities and be accountable to management, for appropriately assessing and effectively managing risks associated with the first line of defense's activities
- Maintain effective risk and control management programs
- Better self-identify risk and issues, analyse their root causes, implement timely corrective actions and continuously monitor risk
- provide direction to the business units on elements of policies impacting the FLOD.
- Conduct assigned responsibilities related to policies implementation and execute a range of complex tasks and analyses to support the business units
- Orchestrate and drive the successful and timely completion of Assurance Events, including identification and resolution of risks and issues.
- Participate in risk management projects as needed.
- Ensure self and team anticipates, monitors, manages and reports all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behaviour and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- 4 years of related experience with a focus in risk and/or compliance
- Internal "Client" focus and Consultation - provide excellent service and build strategic internal partnerships based on knowledge of their needs and by exceeding mutual expectations
- Effective communication -convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy - Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Problem solving and Decision making - develop solutions and provide counsel to ensure effective decisions are reached by employing timely, rigorous and logical analysis.
- Manage Execution - Deliver flawless execution of work through effective plans, clear priorities and developed process management methods to ensure all resources function at optimal levels
- Quality and risk Management - Develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyze and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders.
- Very good English
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway