BOaT Client Service Specialist, Senior Associate
- Location: Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
BOaT Client Service Specialist, Senior AssociateGrow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Act as a point of contact with our clients for foreign market activities and inquiries, including tax and proxy documentation. Act as a point of contact with our subs and internal departments for our clients. Monitor market changes and updates sharing these with our clients and taking any necessary actions needed to keep our clients funds compliant. Ensure prompt responses and processing on all email inquiries and phone inquiries. Follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
- Deliver highly valued services to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Display and provide expertise in all Market Openings and Maintenance (amendments, renewals, regulatory changes)
- Attending knowledge and training sessions for markets as they evolve
- Based on Client Service Level, pre-fill market documents, request review and approval for documents from the local subcustodian, and obtain the necessary legalization
- Submit market opening requests and amendments via MAP platform
- Weekly monitor Tax and Proxy Reports to ensure the client remains up to date in with their Tax and Proxy forms
- Ensure market renewals are notified to client and processed in timely manner
- Monitor Global Market Bulletins and notify client of any market changes or new requirements
- Promote and complete all activities in line with internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
- Lead/collaborate with others to drive success of team/department/organization
- Proactively share and promote new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Respond in a timely manner to internal/external issues and queries
- Manage own continued professional development
- Manage own performance through engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training , e.g. as per the development pathways
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Deliver training and coaching to all staff
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Effective messaging & communication
- Perform other duties as required
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines.
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Internally focused and held accountable for making sure that functions and tasks are performed accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and client requirements. Typically has daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, COEs and BU Shared Service teams. Consults with manager where clarification or exception to policy may be required.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor