Web Development Lead
- Łódź, Lodzkie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
Web Development Lead
We work hard. We work together. We have fun. Interested?
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical.
In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture.
We are currently looking for a Web Development Lead who can help us strenghten our team to further build and develop our e-commerce competencies.
- Work experience as a Senior Web Developer / Senior Engineer / Lead Engineer (min. 3 years);
- Experience in lead role for Web Development / Engineering Team;
- Experience in e-commerce;
- Experience working in Agile cross-functional teams;
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery, SASS, Angular, NodeJS, PHP or PERL as a plus;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of system integration approaches (SOAP, REST);
- Understanding of security practices;
- Familiarity with testing tools and tests automatization;
- Good communication skills, friendly attitude;
- Written and oral English (C1).
Your future role
- Leading teams and hands on implementing and designing e-commerce, sites & applications solutions associated with product/project teams work streams;
- Leading team efforts, delegating tasks, following up on progress of the team and coaching team members;
- Transforming business requirements into conceptual/logical application architectures;
- Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed;
- Technical resolutions, prevention & code reviews;
- Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customers;
- Requirements gathering and analysis - meeting with clients, preparation of technical documentation.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities;
- A successful, worthwhile and a challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
About the team
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions.
Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.