Operations Supervisor - Home Lending
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philamlife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc 1 Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
As an Associate Operations Supervisor, you will manage, coordinate, and direct the daily operation of a unit of non-exempt employees and/or support a processing unit in a product area. You will assign work and set workflow priorities, tracking your unit's performance and monitoring daily business. You will handle exception items, resolve complex issues, coordinate and oversee departmental projects, document and introduce new procedures to your staff. It will also be your responsibility to review and recommend system modifications for processing business.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills: LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
The individual should be able to engage, organize and inspire others to achieve common goals.
RESULTS AND EXECUTION:
- Lead and motivate teams effectively
- Excellent Communication skills
- Managing difficult conversations
- Creative and Strategic Thinking
Commits to a course of action and follows through on behalf of people, customers and profitability
CULTURE, VALUES AND PARTNERSHIP
- Sets high standards
- Demonstrates fortitude to get things done
- Coaching Skills
- Developing others.
: Creates lifelong relationships and inspires trust while achieving goals
CRITICAL THINKING, RISK & CONTROL:
- Treat all people right and with respect
- Deal with ambiguity
- Work across boundaries
- Influence without authority
- Employee satisfaction
Runs the business with controls and risk discipline
- Decision making skills
- Risk and Controls mindset
- Do the right thing
- Analytical skills
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Qualifications:
• College graduate preferred.
• Must be of 1 year tenure in current role & not under performance action plan.
• Excellent ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment with multi-tasking skills
• Excellent analytical and decision making skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills with excellent Consumer Originations knowledge
• Responsible for keeping team informed of company policies, cascade changes and set expectations and ensure team members are always compliant to company policies
• Ensure team is meeting / exceeding targets for productivity, quality and cycle time
• Coordinates with domestic partners for updates, clarification and required training
• Timely execution of other administrative tasks/functions.