I n a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Job Description/ Requirements:
Based in the Philippines and supporting our APAC business, this role will involve working with our growing Offensive Cybersecurity team to manage the delivery of projects from inception to closure . This is a client-facing role and the successful candidate will be able to develop their network and gain insights and experience by close proximity to some of the leading cybersecurity professionals in the region. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience and aptitude. Fresh graduates, as well as those with prior commercial experience will be considered. If you feel you can provide exceptional project management, have a customer-first attitude and an innate desire to get things done and enjoy taking ownership of projects, with the responsibility and rewards this brings, then look no further.
Kroll's Cyber practice works on hundreds of matters a year, including on some of the highest profile cyber matters in the world. With experts based around the globe, supported by ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client's data, people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients - of all sizes -respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world and help deliver cutting edge cyber security work, then Kroll can offer you a unique experience. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, potential customers, industry bodies and Kroll team
- Take minutes of meetings
- Action tracking
- Creating and updating project management related documents and systems
- Assist with running pilot programmes
- Assist with broader Cyber practice operations to cover for other staff who may not be available
These qualities are considered most important to performing the role:
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS :
- Customer-first attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to motivate stakeholders in a diverse, inclusive team environment
- A pro-active and results driven mindset with a desire to collaborate and learn
- Willingness to take ownership of projects
- Innate time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability and desire to quickly adapt to change
Not essential, but candidates demonstrating the following qualities may be given priority selection:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and Adaptive Project Framework (APF)
- Experience working within a digital transformation project
- Possession of relevant certifications
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.