See job description for details
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila. Department Overview
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
- Responsible for directing implementations for complex treasury management products and services.
- Consults with clients, serving as a point of coordination throughout the customer life cycle and providing installation and training expertise as needed.
- Ensures customer implementation data is accurately captured/recorded, and systems are correctly installed.
- Facilitates complex implementations, establishing timelines and tracking ongoing projects to ensure successful delivery; may apply formal project management methodology.
- Acts as a liaison between the client, sales officers, vendors, Relationship Managers and other internal partners to deliver quality services that meet client needs.
- Presents training options to clients as needed.
- Performs post implementation analysis.
- May participate in process improvement or product development/enhancement activities.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- May participate in special projects as assigned.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2 years of College or higher
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the financial industry or BPO sector
- High proficiency in MS Excel and other Office applications
- Good communications skills in both verbal or written form
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated organization skills, project management knowledge and exceptional time management skills
- Treasury management experience is preferred but not required
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Self-starter and can adapt to self-paced learning and produce high standard output
- Shift hours are from 6pm-3am
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68582