See job description for details
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila. Department Overview
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is one of the nation's leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States. We offer a full range of products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Services include Brokerage, Comprehensive planning and advice, Estate planning strategies, Investment management and Private banking. About the Role
The WIM Ops SME Team in Manila is created to form a pool of flexible resources with expert skills and knowledge of the business and its processes. The team is expected to provide advanced support to WFA Brokerage Operations and any of its activities, wherever and whenever the needs are identified. Therefore, the resources can be expected to transfer from one function to another based on demand, after required training is accomplished. Outlined below are the functions that the team are expected to support and the associated responsibilities to be carried out. Primary Responsibilities
- Educate callers on policies and procedures.
- Provide callers with walkthrough and navigation in using systems and tools to submit service requests.
- Provide updates, next steps and follow up on open transactions and service requests.
- Liaise between callers and appropriate departments to solution on issues and concerns.
- Execute solutions where it is allowed
- Seek clarification and follow up on open transactions
- provide solutions on issues and concerns
- Specific to area of support, this role is expected to evaluate and escalate callers' concerns accordingly.
- External - retail brokerage customers of Wells Fargo Advisors, contra brokerage firms and insurance companies
- Internal - Financial Advisors, Client Relationship Managers supporting Wells Fargo Advisors, and Wells Fargo Bank representatives
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2 years of tertiary education
- 4-6 years of working experience in the BPO/Contact Center industry - service desk functions, inbound call queues, client-facing roles.
- Experience as Subject Matter Expert is an advantage.
- Preferred background in any of the following areas of Securities Operations or related functions within a Bank or Brokerage Firm:
- Client Onboarding - KYC, Account Opening, Account Maintenance, Estate Operations
- Business Control s - Document Reviews, Approver Functions
- Asset Movement - Account Transfers, Cash Movement
- Special Products - Annuities, Mutual Funds, Advisory Programs, IRA
- Reporting - Tax, Cost Basis, Statement Audits, Valuation, Corporate Actions
- FINRA Licenses is preferred but is not required
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67030