Research/Remediation Rep 3 (Consumer Banking - CBD)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professional be rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring hey have what's needed to succeed. About the role
The Research/Remediation Representatives in these roles will be responsible for responding to and/or researching and resolving escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints requiring special handling that may have been forwarded by the management committee members, agencies, and/or business chain of command. This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities. Responsibilities:
- Responds, with some guidance from senior partners, to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers (including customers, merchants, clients, and bankers), regarding financial products and services.
- Duties include: conducting intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, processing complex transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions), researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc. and resolving complex problems and inquiries.
- Serves as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates and enacts settlements accordingly.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts to ensure balance.
- Handles incoming correspondence in accordance with external and internal policies and procedures.
- Generates and/or composes written correspondence as needed.
- Reviews data and reports trends to management.
- Duties may also include: account maintenance, report generation, project work and work direction.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Finished at least second year college (no back subjects)
- At least 2 years of BPO experience supporting financial businesses
- Experience handling a back-office line of business is an advantage
- Amenable to work nightshift and shifting schedules
- Amenable to be assigned in Mc Kinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customer's financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.