See job description for details
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Responsible for supervising a team of specialists in a fraud and claims program that ensures proactive identification, prevention execution, detection and recovery, or claims handling. Work is typically accomplished through analysts/specialists; although some higher-risk, more complex cases may require hands-on involvement. Resolves escalated issues; communicates with customers, vendors, other departments and fraud and claims management. Responsible for work distribution management, ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts. Works with fraud and claims management to implement department policies/procedures to maximize individual and team results while providing an exceptional customer experience. Ensure compliance with internal policies, risk controls and government regulations including, but not limited to FCRA, UDAAP, Regulations E, CC, D, and Z. May participate in department projects. Assists in establishing performance standards, evaluates performance, and trains/coaches staff. May develop/assist in developing training materials. May manage a budget.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualification:
- College Graduate/2-year Degree preferably Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, or criminal justice.
- A minimum of 2+ years of coaching and
- High verbal, written, and comprehension English language proficiency. Prior experience with Wells Fargo credit or debit products is beneficial.
- Leadership or management experience
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of debit card or credit card claims management
- Experience with VISA operating rules & dispute (chargeback) guidelines
- Experience with Regulation E
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68529