Fraud and Risk Analyst
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. About the role
The Fraud and Risk Analyst 2 may perform intake to determine appropriate course of action; conduct investigative steps to fully identify the issues; research product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc.; create correspondence as needed; process complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions. Responsibilities
- Communicating with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, and bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters
- May serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlement
- Recommending standards, policies, and/or procedures to correct deficiencies
- Ensuring identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented. Has similar authorities as first tier supervisors to make override decisions; refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to management for review
- May generate reports and summarize results
- Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by mgmt committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
Market Skills and Certifications Minimum requirements:
- Completed at least second year college (no back subjects)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Amenable to work on night shift/ shifting schedules
- Amenable to be assigned in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.