See job description for details
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila. About the role
Functions evaluated may cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing. Responsibilities
- Performs voice function
- Responds to and researches and resolves escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, etc., individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions). Communicates with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
- May serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements.
- Recommend standards, policies, and/or procedures to correct deficiencies.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented.
- Other duties may include: project work to identify/implement process improvements, performance of ongoing reviews as needed. May generate reports and summarize results.
- Typically performs team leadership and provides work direction.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed 2 years of tertiary education with at least 6 months of international contact center experience
- Open for voice function
- Required to take an Online Exam(Versant)
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to work shifting schedules.
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig (i nternal shuttle service to and from key point areas are available) .
- Note: This specific Job ID is for external candidates only.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64958