Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Our Fraud Analysts, internally known as Research/Remediation Analysts cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing. Responsibilities
- Our Research/Remediation Analysts respond to and research and resolve escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- Research/Remediation Analysts perform intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- Our Research/Remediation Analysts c ommunicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
- Research/Remediation Analysts m ay serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements and r ecommend standards, policies, and/or procedures to correct deficiencies.
Market Skills and Certifications
Visit our same day job offer hiring events
- Completed at least 2nd year college
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience is a must
- Experience in Fraud or Disputes services is an advantage
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We have multiple open positions across a variety of businesses and are opening our doors for future team members to come meet the team and learn more about our career opportunities. Come and interview for a real position and if qualified walk out with a real job offer!
Apply now and if qualified you will be contacted by a Wells Fargo recruiter to schedule your Interview. Hiring event days will be held on 27 th and 28 th September and 4 th and 5 th October. Compensation and Benefits
Our team member enjoy these benefits at Wells Fargo among others:
- State-of-the-art LEED building
- 15% night differential pay for those who are eligible
- Medical coverage for team members and a dependent
- Life insurance coverage for team members with double indemnity in case of accident
- Paid time off and sick leave with option to cash-out or carry over unused paid time-off
- Merit-based compensation or Pay-for-performance
- Continuous learning and development
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement Program
- In-house fitness center and sports court
- Internal shuttle service to and from key point areas
- Parking space and provision for bike racks
- Retirement Plan
- Connect, empower, and learn through the Team Member Network programs like PRIDE Team Member Network and Women's Network,; Interest Groups such as Dance Company, Pep Squad, Music and Arts Club, Football Club, Camera Club, Men's and Women's Basketball team, Men's and Women's Volleyball team, Badminton team, Chess Club and Movie Club; and Corporate Sustainability groups that include Pamana - community service, Green Team
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
The Operations team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Operations teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI) and Community banking.