- Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 15 Mar 18
Finance Director (based in Manila, Philippines)
A leading global maritime service provider, specialising in the outsourced technical management of high value maritime assets, workforce and commercial services is looking of a high calibre Finance Director to support their Global Crewing Operation Division in Manila.
Objective of this role:
To be position as global finance business partner with internal stakeholders; working towards business transformation to current business operation units to Profit Centre platform.
You will work closely with Chief Crewing Officer and other operation directors through effective financial management and develop best practice policy on all finance procedures including provision of financial and business performance advice and continuous improvement.
• Ensure all entity financial records are maintained in accordance with the established accounting policies and procedures and delivery of monthly management accounts and other deliverables for all offices in the region.
• As a business partner to the senior management team in all offices in the region to advise them of financial controls and risks and to provide decision making information when required.
• Monitor the funding position of each client in conjunction with the senior finance staff in the region and advise on clients’ fund credibility.
• Work with respective regional finance teams on monitoring headcount KPIs, reviewing overhead costs, manage working capital requirement, budgeting, opex and currency risk management.
• Continuous improvement/ reviewing internal controls and ensuring compliance with local tax regulations and liaise with Group Tax team if any issues
• Present to Group CFO and CCO monthly Management information to discuss performance and improvement
• Review and challenge of the reforecasts and annual budgets submitted by the regional offices in conjunction with the Operations Director for the region.
To apply for this role:
• You should have experience working within a MNC and Group reporting, with professional accounting qualification.
• Ability to work under pressure, sensitive to timelines, exercise prudence yet dynamic.
• Strong leadership with good people management skill is much desired. Global candidates are welcome to explore this role if this sounds like you!
EA Reg. No.: R1219465
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D