ESG Ratings Vice President - Manila
Your Team responsibilities
The ESG Ratings Operations team members researches and rates companies on a 'AAA' to 'CCC' scale based on its exposure to industry specific ESG risks and its ability to manage those risks relative to peers. The team analyzes data sourced through internal and external data suppliers and follows a rule- based methodology to determine the rating. The companies rated are spread across the developed and emerging markets and range in size from large to small scale. What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect
Your key responsibilities -
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, sick/vacation leave & retirement plan
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including - healthcare, insurance
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
MSCI is seeking to immediately recruit a dynamic and self-driven leader to join its ESG Operations team. Your primary responsibility will be to achieve and maintain operational stability enabling the team to delivery on its key performance metrics. As a leader, you will also be responsible for nurturing a team of young and experienced professionals, support them in their professional growth and development while embracing our values of diversity and inclusion. Your specific responsibilities shall include:
The candidate will provide leadership role in driving operations You will be responsible for
Your skills and experience that will help you excel -
- Drive production responsibilities for the team through allocation and scheduling.
- Manage a team of Manila based analysts and eselection of new staff; supporting onboarding and L&D activities.
- Manage resource availability for production and product support processes; estimate resource requirement for key projects and initiatives
- Track and report key performance metrics for the department and the team
- Drive enhancement of content quality by leveraging the cutting-edge technology capabilities in the firm.
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiencies in the content generation process and execute in line with the team's change management process
- Participate and shape discussions on scaling up operations, process changes, business priorities and client expectations
About MSCI and our teams:
- Experience in handling data and content (ESG specific experience will be an advantage)
- Experience in managing teams
- Strong Communication skills- both oral and written;
- Problem solving skills; Solutions focused
- Self-starter and self-motivated
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Click here to see what we do (link to MSCI brochure)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community. To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.