Kroll provides proprietary data, technology and insights to help our clients stay ahead of complex demands related to risk, governance and growth. Our solutions deliver a powerful competitive advantage, enabling faster, smarter and more sustainable decisions. With 5,000 experts around the world, we create value and impact for our clients and communities. We work with clients across various areas, including valuation, expert services, investigations, cyber security, corporate finance, restructuring, legal and business solutions, data analytics and regulatory compliance. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity at our workplace by respecting, including and valuing one another. As part of One Team, One Kroll, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Associate (SEO/SEM) to join the Global Marketing team. The position will be based in our growing Manila office (with the ability to work from home during the ongoing pandemic). The prospective candidate should have a minimum of three years of search engine optimization, paid search and paid social experience at a professional services company or agency, preferably supporting B2B clients. The Digital Marketing Associate will work collaboratively with peers across digital marketing, communications and business marketing teams to help optimize SEO, paid search and paid social campaigns. The role will report into the Manager (SEO/SEM), based in Toronto.
Apply now to join our Kroll team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute paid search and paid social campaigns, including optimizing campaigns with respect to bidding strategies, budgets, landing pages, keyword targeting, etc. for Kroll and its affiliates
- Maintain superior quality control as it relates to copy, bidding strategy, target and other inputs for all active campaigns
- Make recommendations to improve the quality and quantity of impressions, engaged traffic and leads generated
- Execute all SEO-related activities such as on-page and off-page SEO, keyword strategy, reporting, link building to increase global organic ranking of Kroll corporate websites
- Work with the web and business unit marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Utilize Google suite and other digital tools such as BrightEdge and SEMrush for keyword research to drive traffic
- Contribute to internal paid digital expertise by monitoring latest digital trends and effectively translating them into action items for Kroll marketing
- Prepare, collaborate and share reports with stakeholders on a timely basis
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in SEO, search marketing and executing google paid digital campaigns, preferably in a B2B/professional services environment
- Proven hands-on experience and success in campaign planning and optimization
- Technical knowledge in Google Ads, Google Search Console, SEO platforms like BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility to your role and work with a focus on finding innovative ways to achieve company objectives
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of other digital marketing verticals will be an added advantage
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit